Wednesday 20 July 2016

Roy - Destiny Time (1985)



1985... Wow, this track is exceptionally well produced for being that old. Lots of that is to do with this sizzling hot FM Bass!

I've always had this track on my playlists when I need some inspiration. Usually this track ends up on my playlists before dodgeball tournaments or any other type of competition. It wasn't until recently when a friend of mine told me this track helped him get through the final leg of a marathon that I realized that this track has another function: It has the power to give you a second wind.

When you are down and out, about to quit, just meditate on this song. Destiny Time! That energy. That FM BASS. This track has magical properties that are hard to explain. As goofy as it is, you will eventually just like this song legitimately, and not ironically.

What time is it? Destiny time! And by association, FM Bass time...

No comments:

Post a Comment